Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Tuesday Throwdown #185 Tent Topper Card

EDITED TO ADD --  To all Entrants:  Please note that Paper Playful has incorrectly listed our challenge as being an "Anything Goes" theme.  That was last week.  Our theme this week is for a "Tent Topper" card -- a card which folds at the top (like a pup tent) and has something which sticks up above the top fold.  Cards which aren't "Tent Toppers" will not be counted in the draw for the random winner and may be removed.  Thanks.  :-D

Welcome to Tuesday Throwdown #185

We have another new DT member to introduce this week and, sadly, we're saying goodby to Ceal.  But replacing her (although Ceal's nearly irreplaceable!) is Linda K. and we're thrilled to have her!  Welcome, Linda.  :-D


I am retired and married for 38 yrs to my best friend and lover, Steve. I have 4 children and 17 grandchildren, 6 great grandchildren. I spend my days caring for my best friend and taking care of our home and yard.I have spent many years in the work force and do enjoy my retirement as I can do as I please when I please.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We had adorable entries last challenge...thanks to all who entered!
Our winner from the last challenge, chosen via random.org is:

Congratulations!
 Please e-mail me at tuesdaythrowdown@gmail.com 
by March 17, 2014 to claim your prize.

It was so hard to choose our Top 5. Now our Top 5 in numerical order are:


 Congratulations, ladies!  Be sure to grab our "Winner" and "Top 5 badge" to proudly display on your blog.  Click on the TT Button tab in the toolbar above to get your button.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Our sponsor is Robyn's Fetish.

Robyn's Fetish Digital Stamps And More, a division of 'I Did It Creations,' was created and is owned by Robyn Weinrib. Robyn offers a wonderful variety of digital stamps and digital papers, designed to meet the needs of all digital paper crafting addicts for every occasion.  Robyn's Fetish Digital Stamps And More is happy to award the winner her choice of 3 digital stamps.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 Our challenge this week is "Tent Topper Card."   Anything goes as long as your card style is a Tent Topper.  Look at the DT samples if you need examples. 

Please note, entries which don't follow the sketch will not count for the prize draw and will be removed.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Visit the Design team blogs for more details on their projects and leave them a little comment love while you're there.  We all love getting feedback, don't we?
Our designers love to visit your blogs and leave comments, therefore we kindly ask that you
turn off Word Verification!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Guest DT
Please welcome our GDT for the month of March, Lucy Patrick. Lucy has a beautiful blog where she shares her beautiful work. Let's get to know Lucy and please make sure to visit her blog. It's amazing!


I am a happily married mum of 2 living in Australia who is obsessed with cardmaking!
I also own an embellishments company called Flourish with a Bling which is handy because I can call my crafting “my occupation” hehe. My two friends/business partners and I have designed our own unique flourishes and embellishments, I hope you’ll drop in and take a peek at the store or my blog atlucylovesscrapping.blogspot.com.au
Thanks so much Tuesday Throwdown for having me as a guest designer this month, I’m really excited to be a part of your challenge blog.
XOX Lucy

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Robyn's Fetish has provided all images for the DT to use. 
Please allow our Design Team to inspire you! 
Here are the creations made by Team B




Kim
(Absent This Week)

kReN



(Absent this week)



4 comments:

meine-bastelarena said...

How awesome is that! Thank you so much, I am going to email you soon. Congrats to the top5, too. Hugs, Bastelarena

Linda Simpson said...

Hello ladies, the Linky has closed after only one day.

Here is the link to my entry.
http://lindasimpsoncraftypieceofheaven.blogspot.co.uk/2014/03/spirited.html

Hugs
Linda xxx

coops said...

thank you so much ladies for the top 5 and congrats to the other winners too :D

xx coops xx

KT Fit Kitty said...

Thank you for a fun challenge - I just linked up my card. First time I've tried this style - I'll definitely be making more in the future. Fabulous inspiration by your DT and your GDT Lucy! Congrats to last week's winner and top picks! Wishing you a joyful day!