Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Tuesday Throwdown #133

Welcome to Tuesday Throwdown #133! As always your entries are fantastic. Without further ado, here's our winner chosen via Random.org:


Lily Patch Stamps : #77 MelissaSunshineHoneyBee
Sherrod Studio Totes #12 Caro


Our winner from challenge #129 didn't claim her prize so unfortunately we have to pick another winner. Our new winner from #129 is.........


#50 Lucy Patrick


Congratulations! Please e-mail me by
 February 19, 2013 to claim your prize.
__________________________________________

We had such a hard time choosing, so this week we have our Top 5 picks for this week: 

Congratulations, ladies! Be sure to grab our "Top 35 button" to proudly display on your blog!
___________________________________________

Our sponsor this week is:

Robyn's Fetish Digital Stamps And More is proud to sponsor this challenge.



Robyn's Fetish Digital Stamps And More, a division of I Did It Creations, was 
created and is owned by Robyn Weinrib. Robyn offers a wonderful variety of digital stamps and digital papers, designed to meet the needs of all digital paper crafting addicts for every occasion. Robyn's Fetish Digital Stamps And More is happy to award the winner her choice of 5 digital stamps.
_____________________________________________

As this is the beginning of a new month. We have a new Guest Designer joining us. Please welcome Gail Scott to our team this month.




I am Gail Scott, a Christian crafter who is married to the love of my life, Richard Scott. I am mom to Ben (his wife, Michelle) & stepmom to Rita and Alan. We have seven beautiful grandchildren ranging from ages 2 to 22 years old.
I got my first taste of card making in 2011, from my dear friend Susan when she brought her metal embossing plates and stylus to our Patch of Friends sewing group one evening.  I never thought that introduction would lead me to a purchase of a Cricut Machine and Cuttlebug the following year in July of 2012.
At the end of August, 2o12 – I started a blog and began entering my card creations in challenges. So far, it has been a fun ride.
My favorite cards to create are CAS [Clean and Simple].  I also enjoy learning new techniques, as well as following card sketch layouts. 
I find card making challenging and rewarding. It is a wonderful hobby that I enjoy and share with two of my granddaughters; Taylor and Sydney.
Thank you for having me as your Guest Designer for February. I feel blessed and honored.

_____________________________________________

This week, our challenge is "Heart Strings." 
We want to see your projects that feature hearts and string/twine!

Robyn's Fetish has generously given our DT these beautiful digital stamps to use.
Here are some samples made by our team to help get you thinking! :-)










Don't forget, your card needs to have BOTH a Heart and String/Twine!

11 comments:

Lucy Patrick said...

Wow, where do I start!! Gorgeous DT creations firstly! Thank you so much for doing a second draw for challenge 129, I am so excited to win! Thank you also for choosing my card this week as a Top 5, I'm so thrilled!! Congratulations to all the winners and off I go to email you, woohoo! XOX Lucy

Karen said...

lovely creations from you all.


Huggles,
Karen.xx
http://kraftykarens.blogspot.com/

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Happy to have won Lily Patch stamps. Emailed my info. Thanks.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"

DIANA L. said...

Thanks for the fun challenge Lovethe dt projects

Dewi Lestari said...

Thanks for picking me as your Top 3
Hugs
Dewi

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Sorry, I completely missed the "string/twine" requirement. Deleted my entries. By the way, I emailed about prize win and have had no response so please email me & sub symbols for words in parens:
sunshine_honeybee2004(at sign)yahoo(dot)com
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"

Andrea W said...

Wonderful inspiration from the design team! Thanks for the fun challenge, I LOVE using twine!

Carla S. said...

Thanks for the fun challenge! Wonderful work from the DT!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous DT creations! Thank you for this fab challenge!
Tracey x

Shea said...

Lots of lovely DT samples - thanks for the challenge!

Crafty Moni said...

Thanks for all the fabulous inspiration and the fun challenge, I just linked up:)

Peace, Love, & Cricut Hugs!
Monica L.

moni023 at yahoo dot com